NPHS Learning Center Term 2 Information
How do students access the tutoring rooms?
- All students have been sent an invitation to their CANVAS account and through their LEARN email account.
- Students must accept the invitation to join the course on CANVAS.
- Students then will have a course card placed on their CANVAS account that they can click on.
- Once students open up the course card they can select the specific tutoring center hours and then they can select the zoom to join the tutoring support.
- Students are expected to maintain appropriate behavior when they are in the tutoring room.
- Students are expected to follow the directions of the teacher and/or the student tutors they are working
Tutoring Center Schedule
- Math Center Hours: Monday 3:00-3:45, Tuesday 10:45-11:30, Thursday 10:45-11:30
- Science Center Hours: Monday 3:00-3:45, Tuesday 10:45-11:30, Thursday 10:45-11:30
- World Language Hours: Monday 10:45-11:30, Tuesday 10:45-11:30, Thursday 10:45-11:30
- English/Writing Center Hours: Monday 3:00-3:45, Tuesday 3:00-3:45, Thursday 3:00-3:45
- Special Education help is available Monday – Thursday from 5-6
On Wednesdays, there will be one center from 3:00-3:45 with tutors available to help with Math, Science, World Languages, and Writing.