- Activity Request Form
- Marquee Request Form
- PA Announcement Requests
- Fundraising/Restaurant Night Request Form
2022-2023 Club & Interest Group List
Forms to Register a Club or Interest Group for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Current Club & Interest Group Guidelines:
- Clubs & Interest Groups can begin meeting once they have submitted their paperwork and it has been approved. To participate in Club Day on October 4th, your paperwork needs to be submitted and approved by Sept. 16th.
- Clubs & Interest Groups are allowed to meet in person (indoors or outdoors) and/or virtually, as long as their certificated advisor is present. The advisor must be present for all meetings and events.
- Attendance needs to be recorded for all meetings.
22-23 Interest Group Registration Google Form
22-23 Interest Group Rules & Regulations Form
22-23 NPHS Club Guidelines, Regulations, & Constitution (Print out pages 5-9 and complete and email to email@example.com or drop off to the Activities Office.)
22-23 NPHS New Club Charter Form
22-23 NPHS Club Renewal Form (For Existing Clubs with Constitutions On File Only)
NPHS 22-23 Club Minutes-Submit all minutes electronically to Ms. Larson in the Activities Office
Interest Group Checklist
- Interest Groups are clubs on campus that do not require a financial account on campus, and do not involve financial activity. They are still clubs!
- Interest Groups need to register every year, even if they were one last year. Complete the NPHS Interest Group Registration Google Form (need to use learn account)
- Begin meeting once a confirmation of approval email has been received by the Advisor.
- Complete the Newbury Park High School Club Renewal Form (For existing clubs with constitutions already on file)
- Begin meeting once a copy of your approved Constitution Form has been received by the Advisor.
- Clubs need to submit Club renewal forms by January 6th to maintain club status for the 22-23 school year.
Important Club Reminders
- Your Club must have regular meetings with minutes being taken. A copy of those minutes needs to be turned into the Activities Office.
- Financials must be for the purpose of your club (not for pizza/lunch, or to support another club)
- You must approve all financial activity in the minutes (reimbursements, expenses, fundraising, etc.).
- You must have regular financial activity throughout the year. This means that you are raising money and spending money. The money earned that year should be spent in the same year. Note: If you lack sufficient financials, or do not follow proper procedures, you could risk your club’s status, and may not be allowed to be a club again.
- Activity Request Forms must be filled out for all events and fundraisers, on and off campus, and turned in to the Activities Office for Approval. Advisors will need to submit work orders for any setup that is required (ie: tables, chairs).
- A minimum quorum of 8 members, including 4 board members, must be maintained in order to maintain club status. Only one person can hold each board position (President, Vice President, Treasurer, & Secretary). Clubs may create commissions and commission leads to account for larger clubs and/or workload. To have a club photo in the yearbook you must maintain this minimum, and to qualify to be in that photo as a member, you must have attended at least 75% of the club meetings and be on the roster submitted at the Semester 1 Report.
If you have any questions on how to do things, please contact Mrs. Adams, Assistant Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Larson, Activities Secretary at email@example.com.