1. During the following dates, you will receive a both a Course Selection Contract and a transcript in one of your classes:
2. During your class, your teacher will show you a brief video that provides instruction or both reading your transcript and selecting your courses. After you complete the Course Selection Contract, your counselor will meet with you during the following time periods:
* If you are not enrolled in one of the classes mentioned above you will be sent a pass during another class
KEEP YOUR COMPLETED (AND SIGNED) CONTRACT WITH YOU DURING YOUR ASSIGNED MEETING DATES. Select your courses (ESPECIALLY ELECTIVES AND ALTERNATES) AND obtain a parent or guardian signature BEFORE you meet with your counselor!
If you miss the video and/or you need a new/replacement Course Selection Contract, follow the instructions below:
1. Get a Course Selection Contract (the grade you will be entering next school year).
2. Select a Presentation from the links below (the grade you will be entering next year) and watch ALL of it.
After you watch the video and have selected your courses, obtain a parent/guardian signature (indicating approval of your course selections). During your assigned time period to meet with your counselor, keep your Registration Contract with you. It is important that you select your courses (ESPECIALLY ELECTIVES AND ALTERNATES) AND obtain a parent or guardian signature BEFORE you meet with your counselor!
Freshmen who will be Sophomores: SOPHOMORE
Sophomores who will be Juniors: JUNIOR
Juniors who will be Seniors: SENIOR